MALO EcoActive little bit longer shorts - black
MALO EcoActive is made from sustainable Italian ECONYL® regenerated nylon. As we move towards improving our sustainability, we hope you gravitate towards these recycled products as much as we do. Our EcoActive products are not only environmentally friendly, but the luxurious, satin feel combined with quick-dry & breathability is unparalleled even in conventional fabrics.
Whether you want to keep it tight for an interval run, or burn it up in hot pilates, our Little Bit Longer shorts will keep you happy. High-waisted & supportive waistband easily folds down for those who prefer to strut their abs of steel. Zippered back pocket for keys & essentials and this style comes with two side pockets for easy access to essentials.
Our sustainable, technological Italian EcoActive fabric offers:
- four-way stretch
- squat-proof 225 gsm fabric
- high UV protection (UPF 50+)
- quick dry properties & breathability
- luxurious satiny feel
- 78% recycled PA ; 22% Elastane
Little Bit Longer short construction offers:
- 10 cm / 4” inseam at size M
- flat-lock stitching for long-haul comfort
- TWO side pockets for easy access to essentials
- Zippered pocket in waistband
- flattering hourglass design
- Model is 5’6” (168 cm) and 124lbs (56kg) & wearing size Small.
For more information on our sustainability efforts, visit MALO: A sustainable future
I love Malo shorts to begin with, but I picked the black Ecoactive ones for the pockets. I love this fabric- it's super soft and they didn't ride up at all. Pockets are a great size- fit gels easily and a 12oz water flask. I'll definitely be picking up more of these.